Getting a username and password to access our online services is easy and will open the door to a whole new way to access care for your and your family.
You will be able to:
- Book routine appointments with the doctors, up to 28 days in advance. (However, due to the varying time allocations of different procedures, you need to book nurse appointments by speaking to a member of staff)
- Book bloods and BP checks (that are at the request of a GP or ANP).
- Order repeat medication.
- View your medical records, including your medical history, medication, allergies, immunisations etc.
- View your test results on line, including comment from the doctor.
- Arrange “proxy” access (Giving online access to your medical record to another person)
Forms for applying for Patient Access are available at the reception desk or CLICK HERE to download. Once the form is completed it must be given in at reception (or dropped into the letterbox if we are closed). The form must be FULLY completed & signed.
Anybody requiring any help in setting up their account is welcome to contact Anthony here at the practice. He can set a date and time for one-to-one help.
**Patients age of 13 years or over must apply for their own access details**